34. Wissenschaftliches Seminar, 28. März 2017
The Copenhagen Psychosocial Questionnaire (COPSOQ). International use and developments
- Hermann Burr, BAuA, Berlin
- Matthias Nübling, FFAW, Freiburg
- Salvador Moncada, ISTAS, Barcelona
- Emilie Dupret, PREVENTIS, Paris
- Hanne Berthelsen, Malmø University, Malmø
The Copenhagen Psychosocial Questionnaire (COPSOQ) has been widely used in several countries, especially in Europe and South America, for the management of psychosocial risks on the company level as well as in epidemiological studies.
Currently, a third revision of COPSOQ is underway. At the seminar, researchers and practitioners from Sweden, Germany, France and Spain will present their work using and developing COPSOQ III.