Unit 1.3 Initiatives and Programmes, Initiative New Quality of Work (INQA)
The role of Unit 1.3 is to support the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS) in specialist policy initiatives and programmes - in particular the Initiative New Quality of Work (INQA).
1.3 acts as the administrative office for INQA. Specifically, its tasks include:
- supporting BMAS with the definition of content focuses and the design of the Initiative New Quality of Work, as well as supporting the organisation of committee work;
- organising the initiative's appearances at trade fairs and events;
- managing the editing, proofreading, production and distribution of INQA publications;
- coordinating technical project support and accompanying advice for INQA projects at the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (BAuA), as well as providing support for INQA projects within the subject area of the "Age- and ageing-appropriate working environment";
- arranging collaboration with partner networks and stakeholders in the initiative and, in particular, managing the INQA demographics working group;
- supervising the area of "Good practice" (company practice and guidance), as well as preparing information for the initiative's website;
- managing the budgetary resources allocated by BMAS for transfer services and network activities.
In addition, Unit 1.3 performs secretarial duties for Division 1 in Berlin and provides support the room planning, organisation and realisation of BAuA events at the Berlin location.