Rule for Occupational Safety and Health on Construction Sites 30
RAB 30: Suitable Co-ordinator (Specification of Section 3 BaustellV)
[BArbBl. 6/2003, p. 64 ff.]
as of: 27.03.2003
The Rules for Occupational Safety and Health on Construction Sites (RAB) reflect the state of the art with regard to safety and health protection on construction sites. They are drawn up by the Committee for Safety and Health Protection on Construction Sites (ASGB) and are adapted by this Committee in accordance with developments.
The RAB rules are published by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Labour in the Federal Journal (Bundesarbeitsblatt BArbBl.).
The present document RAB 30 describes the qualifications required to act as co-ordinator and the tasks of the co-ordinator.
- 1 Preliminary remarks
- 2 Area of application
- 3 Tasks of the co-ordinator
- 3.1 Tasks of the co-ordinator during the planning of execution
- 3.2 Tasks of the co-ordinator during execution of the construction project
- 4 Qualifications
- 4.1 Construction-related knowledge
- 4.2 Knowledge relating to occupational safety and health
- 4.3 Special knowledge as co-ordinator
- 4.4 Professional experience
- 5 Evidence of knowledge and experience
- Annex A Requisite knowledge and experience with examples for allocation to planning and construction measures
- Annex B Knowledge relating to occupational safety and health
- Annex C Special knowledge as co-ordinator
- Annex D Recommendations for requirements to be met by providers of courses for continuous and further training of co-ordinators
Please download the complete RAB 30 "Suitable Co-ordinator (Specification of Section 3 BaustellV)"